Sunday, August 17, 2014

The 3 Bears are Prepared


I had to come up with a skit to do with some other sisters from church. It could be anything to do with the Relief Society Organization or being a woman. I was elected to write my first skit, and I am not funny! So stressful to be on display! With the help of a friend this is what we are doing.

The 3 Bears Are Prepared Skit

Papa Bear: Let’s finish up our 72 hour emergency kits then we’ll go get some porridge.

Baby Bear: Yeah! I love porridge!

Mama Bear: Let’s go before it gets too late.

Goldilocks knocks on the door. Pokes her head in and

Goldilocks: Hello! Anyone home?

She comes in and checks out the emergency kits.

Goldilocks: This is perfect, emergency kits! This would be great if anyone ever broke into my house!

Grabs the trashcan: This 72 hour kit it too big.
Grabs the purse: This emergency kit is too little.
Grabs the backpack: This one is just right!

3 bears come in.
Papa Bear: What’s going on here?!

Goldilocks screams and runs out the door with the backpack.
Goldilocks stops on the other side of the door. Pats the backpack and says: Whew! That was scary! I'm so glad I was prepared!

Props:
Goldilocks costume
Cottage
Large Trashcan
Small Purse
Backpack
3 Bear ears

No comments:

Post a Comment