Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Recipe Box Activity Day



I ordered recipe boxes from Consumer Crafts for $2.98 each.
I covered them in scrapbook paper. The black and white kitchen paper I bought online and just printed from my computer. I bought it from Damayanti Studio Design and it is called bon appetite.

I printed recipe separators for the boxes and the other leader laminated them.

The activity was simple. The girls brought a copy of their favorite recipe and a sample to share. We just tried the food, cut out our recipe separators, and copied down the recipes we liked from the other girls. Very low key but enjoyable.

 My twins have decided they want their recipe boxes to be family heirlooms someday and are having their grandparents write out a favorite recipe too so they have it in their handwriting.

Flyers for the girls were shaped like whisk. Doing a fun flyer always makes the girls more excited to come.







No comments:

Post a Comment