Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Activity Day Jeopardy: Water Balloon Style

This is my master copy for our Activity Day: Water Balloon Jeopardy.
I am making a big board with all the questions for the actual day. Instead of playing for points when you answer a question you play for water balloons. The easy questions you get 2 water balloons for answering then increase in number as you want. I am doing 2,4,5,6,8,10 water balloons per category.
This is just the layout and my copy. The other paper are the answers. 
Here is how it is going down-
Divide into 2 teams. Have a team pick a category ("Match me" for 8 water balloons) Have one person from each team come forward. The girls that knows the answer first hits a buzzer. She gets to answer and if she's correct she gets ( 8 )water balloons. They continue to play trying to have their team earn the most water balloons. For more fun add "Daily Double". I had 5 Daily Doubles in my game. The team got to bet as many water balloons as they already had or less. If they had 20 water balloons and bet 10 water balloons, if they got the answer right they got an additional 10 water balloons if it was wrong they lost 10 of their balloons. 

We had a water balloon fight with the won balloons. Each team used their own balloons and the leaders got to throw the un-won balloons.
We made ice cream in a bag afterwards.



No comments:

Post a Comment