Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Activity Day Modesty

I am having so much fun planning activity days for my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It reminds me of the fun I had with cub scouts! This activity was teaching the girls modesty. The other leader took the first 25 minutes and gave an overview of modesty. Then I took rest of the time with playing :) my favorite!

This week is mormon prom for our youth. I have a 17 year old that has had an awful time finding something modest to wear. I briefly told the girls the shopping horror story and then told the girls they got to design a beautiful, modest prom dress my daughter could wear. Their supplies included: plastic table cloths, tissue paper, streamers and flowers, stapler and tape. 
We had 2 groups and the girls got to work designing.
 Making high heel cupcakes for a treat.
 There was lots of giggles from the girls that made it even more fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment