Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Beach Bridle Shower

I hosted a bridle shower for a friend. She wanted a beach theme which I love since my favorite warm day activity is visiting the beach. We did brunch. I decided to make a canoe for a river themed bridle shower I am doing in August. I liked it so well that I decided it could double as a sail boat too. The mast can be removed to make it a regular canoe again.


 I filled the sailboat with muffins. The sand is ground up shortbread cookies.





After eating we only did one activity since I am not generally a fan. The brides sister wrote a story about how the bride and fiancée met and got engaged. She added as many rights and lefts as she could and we passed a prize in that direction. When the story ended the person holding the prize got to keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment