Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Learning & Living the Gospel Activity Day


I put together this journal page for my activity day girls to fill out and bring to the activity. I am giving it to them with their flyer.  I added extra bubbles for them to draw pictures or write extra things about their hero.

It passes off -
"Tell a story from the Book of Mormon that teaches about faith in Jesus Christ. Share your testimony of the Savior"

The girls will take turns sharing one of their heroes from the scriptures.
I am still deciding on what to do after sharing our scripture hero. 

I like these two ideas.
Make scripture cookies in a jar or scripture minute to win it games.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AYIrdUm-eJ3dE5PFRNSqOhuB23jecCZaH9ciVan6bR5uNZVR-jJxPcg/
A fun young women’s activity and treat all in one! Scripture cookies in a jar. Search scripture verses to find the ingredients. Pack into a jar and send home with each girl to make for her fa…
http://gluesticksblog.com/2017/05/scripture-cookies-in-a-jar.html
HollysHome - Church Fun: Book of Mormon Minute to Win it Games

No comments:

Post a Comment